Please note: The information listed below applies to select physicians within our MSR network and is subject to change at anytime. If you require information inselecting a board certified pain specialist in New York / New Jersey call 800-949-6100.
Injured on the job? Need help with your workers' comp claim. Our pain management doctors provide Independent Medical Exams (IME) For Workers Comp Claims.
Accepted Health Plans
Please note** the accepted health plans listed below are subject to change without notice. The list reflects insurance accepted by pain management specialists in New York. If you don't see your insurance company on this list, please contact us at 1-800-949-6100 for a referral.
- Empire Blue Cross BlueShield
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- No-Fault Insurance No-fault automobile insurance.
- New York State Department of Labor
- HIP Health Plan of New York Health Insurance
- 1199 Insurance Plan
- New York - Health Net
- Great-West Healthcare (formerly One Health Plan)
- Oxford: Freedom & Liberty
- United Healthcare: Exchange, HMO, Indemnity, Medicare, PPO, Student Resources
- Emblem Health: - GHI: CBP, EPO, HMO, PPO, Guildnet Medicare Advantage, Network Access, Medicare, Brooklyn Healthworks (HMO)
- Emblem Health - HIP: CHP, Essential Plan 1 & 2, Essential Plan 3 & 4, Exchange, HMO, EPO, POS, PPO, Medicaid and HARP, Medicare, Medicare Essential, Montefiore CMO (Commercial), Montefiore CMO (Medicare, Medicaid)
- VNSNY Choice: Medicare and FIDA, Select Health Medicaid, and HARP
- Tricare: Government managed health insurance
- POMCO Insurance Providers
- MVP - New York Health Insurance Plans
- Hudson Health Plan: MVP, HealthSource
- Health Net Insurance of New York
- GHI PPO - GHI - HIP
- Cigna: HMO, Open Access, PBR, PPO
MSR select physicians treat back pain, neck pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, and joint pain. Injured in a work accident, slip and fall, or car accident? Speak to an injury doctor today: 1-800-949-6100.