Hand Pain Injuries
Common causes of hand pain include overuse or repetitive motion, during sports, physical activity, or physical work tasks. Injury to the hand wrists, arms, elbows, and shoulders can stem from hand pain.
Conditions that cause hand pain
- Painful inflammation in the hand
- Damage to the tissue that covers the surface of the bone
- Fractures: can occur in the fingers or hand from a car accident or work injury
- Nerve compression, damage causing hand damage.
- Arthritis: a chronic pain — inflammatory joint disorder
- Sprained hand: due to torn ligaments
- Tendinitis: inflammation due to strained or ruptured tendons due to typing and repetitive motion.
- Trigger finger – A condition in which a finger gets stuck in a bent position and then snaps straight