All of the independently owned practices that MSR supports have an attention to detail that guides everything that they do. This includes meticulous documentation that covers ALL patient interaction, and is so easy to understand and follow that you'll never have to fill in any gaps. What's more, because this is a regular daily activity, your client's history report is always up-to-date and ready for exhibit...read more
Auto Accident injuries
The impact of a car accident experts tremendous force that is transmitted into ones body. A vehicle accident victims injuries differ widely and many factors can be critical.
Injuries to the cervical spine because of ones head snapping forward and back, i.e. "whiplash". If the head hits something in the car there could be injuries called Post-Concussion Syndrome.
Not all symptoms of injury show up right away, some injuries may take weeks or months. Sadley going to the ER immediately after an accident may not fully detect these injuries but possibly overlook them.
- Injuries In A Motor Vehicle Accident. The MSR physicians in New York specialize in treating patients that have been injured in car accidents, or have had a personal injury.
- Whiplash injury to the neck, or cervical sprain/strain.
- Sprains and strains
- Headaches, mid and low back pain and stiffness
- Muscle weakness
- Common Slip and Fall Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Back Injury
- Broken Bones
- Neck Injuries
- Herniated Discs
- Hip Fractures
Additionally, every physician referenced on painandinjury.com has a thorough understanding of the ever-changing No-fault and Workers Compensation guidelines. Specifically…
- All patients have medical charts organized individually with separate sections for...
- Comprehensive medical narratives that include history, range of motion and muscle testing, neurological exam, orthopedic exam, a diagnosis, prognosis, comments on permanency, as well as a causality statement. In addition, narratives incorporate outside specialist's reports as well as diagnostic and operative reports.
- Copious notes taken at each physical medicine session
- Patient reports are dictated and transcribed individually
- Understanding and accommodation for patient's and attorney's needs re: quick access to files
- All reports forwarded to a patient's counsel (with HIPAA consent)
Because all of the practices MSR supports are physician-owned, the doctors will be available when you need them. They stand behind their reports and make excellent witnesses. In fact, all of these independent physicians are experienced and comfortable providing testimony, and they've all testified successfully on behalf of their patients. Additionally, they all have outstanding academic credentials, as well as excellent reputations in the medical community...read more
What's more, because all of these physicians have experience working with attorneys, they understand the importance of availability. That means that you can count on them to make themselves available to testify—often with only 24-hour notice.
Because MSR supports physicians who have outstanding academic credentials and at least five years of post-residency practice experience (diagnosing and treating injuries to the spine, joints and extremities), your clients will benefit from...read more
Many people have never heard of physiatry. And those who have heard of it, may not be sure of what it is, exactly. Simply put (and described in detail herein), physiatrists are licensed physicians, trained specifically to diagnose and treat painful spine and musculoskeletal injuries.
Physiatrists treat the whole person, not just a condition, so they are better able to meet the specific and unique needs of each patient.
The Right Treatment Plan
Physiatrists' key goal is to restore maximum health and quality of life for their patients, so they function as a supervisor of a team of healthcare professionals that includes other medical specialists, physical therapists, and occupational therapists.
Knowledgeable, Helpful Staff and State-of-the-Art Facilities
- Each office has a well trained support staff dedicated to assisting patients obtain access to their medical records
- Staff trained to assist with completion of disability, no-fault and workers compensation forms
- All offices are located near bus, train and subway hubs and have ample parking (courtesy transportation also available when necessary)
- All offices have professional, friendly, multi-lingual, support staff
- All offices provide flexible examination schedules and long hours of daily operation, including weekends
- All facilities have modern rehabilitation gym, treatment rooms for each modality, consultation suites for examinations and full x-ray equipment
All of the physicians MSR supports retain healthcare attorneys to keep them informed of all laws and regulations pertaining to health care providers, and they maintain compliance accordingly.
In addition, they're aware of the responsibility associated with taking an assignment of benefits from a patient, and they will continue to treat patients, beyond a termination of benefits due to an Independent Medical Examination, if they believe the patient warrants further care...read more
What's more, all of the physicians we support maintain counsel to pursue payment from insurance companies when necessary, at their own risk and expense. (That said, they've established good relationships with insurance companies and have been able to resolve disputes favorably without legal intervention.)
Come For A Visit
We recognize that a patient referral is a high compliment and we understand that it has an impact on your reputation, so we encourage you to visit the state-of-the-art facilities of any of the physicians we support.
If a visit isn't feasible, call us at 1-800-949-6100 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll refer you to a physician who will gladly address any questions that you may have via phone or email. Habla Español.