What’s causing your back and neck pain?
What triggers back & neck pain?
- Sitting at your desk for hours on end. Slouching.
- Your sleeping position.
- STRESS an be the catalyst to your pain.
- Injury from an vehicle accident sudden force (whiplash)
- work accident
- sports injury can cause your back and neck pain.
- Weight-lifting – overextending the muscles.
- Pinched nerve in the neck – Damaged or injured nerve.
- Muscle strain or soft tissue sprain (ligaments, tendons).
- Pres-existing conditions.
There is a number of back and neck pain causes. A fall or an accident, bad sleeping position, poor posture, or fatigue. If your suffering pain in your neck or back, it’s probably time to visit a pain doctor. Treatment may include non-surgical care such as medication, physical therapy and pain management. Pain when properly treated can improve with time with proper treatment.